Can you turn a vision into a venture?
We're looking for a Venture Builder to join our growing team. As a Venture Builder, you are responsible for building new ventures with our clients. You lead projects through our defined validation process. You validate and develop our clients' propositions according to Lean Startup and design thinking methodology in a data-driven and experiment-focused way. Also, you believe the customer's perspective is key/leading. You ensure the client is always up-to-date and involved, guaranteeing that the quality we deliver exceeds our client's expectations. You are also responsible for the venture builder team, so it's running as it should and has all the guidance it needs.
Here's a quick look at our validation process to give you a better idea of how we work:
- Prepare a successful and energetic kick-off with the client to understand the challenge, how we can help them, and how we can best work with them.
- Quickly become an expert in a new field of expertise through desk research.
- Dive into customer discovery, which includes qualitative and quantitative research.
- Sketch out customer journeys in visual scenarios; think of new concepts and how to solve the prioritised problems with the team.
- Map out assumptions and define metrics for success.
- Run tests/experiments: you fail, you learn, you iterate, and you repeat based on data-driven evidence. You draw the right conclusion(s) on how to proceed with the proposition and share your advice with your client on the next step.
- If needed, continue running experiments until your proposition goes into the pilot phase.
Pretty cool, right? Let’s see if we’re a match.