The future is fun. Especially if we get to work with you.
Are you the Business Designer we’re looking for? oneUp Business Designers are part business strategist and part creative entrepreneur. We use an analytical and creative approach to develop innovation strategies and venture concepts for some of the world’s most progressive companies across fashion, food, and financial services.
As a Business Designer, you hold a key position in our company. You carry out a range of work, including:
- Undertaking discovery projects to researching and concepting new ventures.
- Running workshops on innovation management topics like governance and team structure.
- Developing business models and investment cases for new ventures.
- Working with corporate leaders to translate their business goals into an innovation vision and portfolio strategy.
- Participating in ideation hackathons to come up with disruptive new concepts.
It’s safe to say no two days are the same at oneUp!
Do you have the following superpowers:
Our Business Designers come from diverse backgrounds, including strategists in top-tier digital and design agencies, business designers in innovation consultancies, strategists in innovation labs, and startup founders with corporate strategy backgrounds.
- Passionate about innovation and new business models
- An inspirational and highly motivated self-starter
- Experienced in working with the human-centred design process and related tools
- Skilled in qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Possesses a strong creative brain capable of generating ‘new to the world’ concepts
- Comfortable with building (and defending) business cases
- Experienced in digital transformation, financial modeling, and organisational design (or all 3!)
- Knowledgeable in innovation management topics, including governance, process, measurement, portfolio management, innovation accounting, spin-in/spin-off
- Able to build strong relationships with c-suite leaders
- Positive and can bring a sense of fun to their work
- Skilled in one of the following: Brand and marketing strategy, Emerging technology, Business operations, Data and analytics
MacBook & iPhone
And a bunch of other tech-related products.
Seriously good lunches
Daily meals including a MasterChef contestant-prepared feast once a week.
Think parties, learning sessions, oneUp weekends, and our annual ski trip.
Impressive client list
Work with renowned corporates like Unilever, JDE, PVH.
Flexibility to work remotely or at our office.
Personal development budget
Spend €1500 on learning new skills and bettering yourself.
Enjoy 22 vacation days and 3 company holidays.
We offer a company pension plan.