Getting to the next level: Tips on how to get the job you love at oneUp
Level 2: Time to talk about innovation!
Chat with one or two oneUp team members, aka your potential new colleagues, in person or virtually. This is an opportunity for you to show your enthusiasm for innovation and have some great conversations with them. In this space you can share your way of thinking and learn what theirs is. You can learn and discover from each other about ideas on corporate innovation. Plus, you get to see our office if you join us in person and get a better sense of our culture!
- Think about your vision of innovation and your knowledge of different methodologies. What is your opinion on various innovation topics? Which topics do you like to talk about the most?
- Of course, we want to get to know the real you, so just be yourself and show us your real colors!
Level 3: Show off your skills and expertise
Now it’s time to show off your skills and your way of thinking. You’ll work on a case at home (you will get around 4-5 hours for it) and present this at the office to two of our team members.
At this stage we will invite you for lunch/coffee at our office so you can experience the day to day at oneUp. For us is super important that you feel at home at our workplace.
Tips for the case:
- It doesn’t have to be a huge slide deck or thesis, we’re just very curious to see and hear how you think.
- Guide us through your way of thinking and approach.
- Show us some of your (innovation) knowledge and don’t be shy… surprise us!
You are almost there… If you have gotten this far and all goes well, do you know what's next? It's offer time!
After completing all these levels you’re almost there. Time to agree on the offer and discuss when you’ll be joining the oneUp team.
Congratulations you leveledUp! Welcome to the oneUp team and it's time to get started.
I hope that these tips will help you and we will have you joining the oneUp family very soon.
Want to find the job you love? Go and check our careers page.