Would you like to join our Internship programme to kick off your career at oneUp?
During our Internship programme, you will get the unique opportunity to learn about corporate innovation, conduct research on innovation topics and support with building new ventures. You will work closely with our Venture Builders and Business Designers. If you would like to write your graduation thesis during this internship, that is also possible.
The internship programme application period will be open from 9th May - 5th June 2023. Once the deadline is reached we will close the application period for review. There will be a selection process in the week of 5th June. You may expect to hear from us latest by 9th of June. We will inform you about the selection process and the next steps.
The start date for the internship programme is 4th of September 2023.
The person we’re looking for is a self-starter, energetic, innovative and not afraid of a challenge.
Do you have the following superpowers:
- Passionate about innovation with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Proactive and highly motivated self-starter
- Skilled in qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Fluent in English; both oral and written
- You have good analytical, communications and presentation skills.
- You are enrolled as a student at a university in the Netherlands
- You are completing a Bachelor (4th year) or a Master programme/ planned graduation beginning of 2024
- It is considered a plus if you have a background in Strategic Product Design, Industrial Design Engineering, Strategic Management, Entrepreneurship, Business Management studies
- You are available for 3 - 6 months from September 2023 (minimum 24 hours a week)
What we offer:
- An internship allowance of € 500,- gross per month;
- A travel allowance for commute to the office;
- The possibility to develop your personal and business skills
- A flexible way of working;
- A unique opportunity to discover business design and venture building best practices
MacBook & iPhone
And a bunch of other tech-related products.
Seriously good lunches
Daily meals including a MasterChef contestant-prepared feast once a week.
Think parties, learning sessions, oneUp weekends, and our annual ski trip.
Impressive client list
Work with renowned corporates like Unilever, JDE, PVH.
Flexibility to work remotely or at our office.
Personal development budget
Spend €1500 on learning new skills and bettering yourself.
Enjoy 22 vacation days and 3 company holidays.
We offer a company pension plan.